Please read the following
- By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- You fully and without reservation agree that in a case where a breach of copyright has occurred where the breach is your responsibility, you shall remain liable for any damages incurred to Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation as a result of the breach.
- The materials on this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation web site are provided "as is". Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Traffic Ticket Advisory Services.
Professional Corporation does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- In no event shall Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or civil or penal consequences arising out of use of this site) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation Internet site, even if Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation or a Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
- By using this site you understand that although the information contained herein should be useful to you, there is no replacement for a competent and experienced legal services provider who can tailor a defence based on your specific individual circumstances and instructions.
- When deciding whether or not to hire a legal professional after using this site, keep in mind the complexity of the matter and your understanding of the legal process and the issues. You must be aware that some penalties which follow a conviction will have a major impact on your life including the loss of your licence, increased insurance premiums, possibility of a jail sentence and possible difficulties in obtaining a clear police background check for volunteering or employment purposes.
5. Revisions and Errata
- The materials appearing on this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation warrants that the materials on its web site are accurate, complete and current as may be reasonably possible. Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation makes a commitment to update the materials as soon as changes in law or precedence become known.
7. Governing Law
- Any claim relating to this Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation web site shall be governed by the laws of Canada without regard to its conflict of law provisions and general terms and conditions applicable to use of a Web Site.
8. Client Relationship
- Notice: The information provided on this website should not be construed as legal advise. By using this website, even if used to submit details of a legal matter, it shall be understood that in no way does any use of this website or submission of information via any protocol related to this website create a paralegal-client relationship. In order to establish a client relationship with an expectation of legal duties a conversation must take place between the client and a legal practioner. A signed retainer agreement complete with payment in full for services must also be received.
9. Use of Email
- By using this website, and choosing to communicate via email, you are solely responsible to ensure that the email address you use and/or provide Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation is an email address that is for the sole use and viewing of the intended parties. Furthermore, you accept that email is not a secure form of secure communication and accept full responsibility for the use of insecure communications.
- If you desire secure communications between you and a Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation legal professional, you must make an appointment for a free no obligation consultation in person to discuss your matter.
- Traffic Ticket Advisory Services Professional Corporation shall not be held responsible for any consequences to confidentiality as a result of not following the instructions contained herein or otherwise.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any comments or concerns, we encourage you to contact us to discuss your concerns.